Ngerderar Tour - Half Day in Aimeliik
1 to 8 tourists
9:00 to 12:00 (hotel pick up at 8:15)
For 1 participant: US$150
For 2 to 5 participants: US$125/pax (US$50/pax below 18yrs)
For 6 to 8 participants: US$100/pax (US$50/pax below 18yrs)
Ngerderar Tour, you will have the opportunity to know some of Palau’s local medicinal plants and its uses, trees names and its uses. Know one of Aimeliik’s legends (Legend of Ucherderar). Trek in the area to the hidden waterfall and back to see the ruins of the old Japanese Hospital. Ngerderar was also used by the Japanese as a mahogany plantation.
Will be shown later...
Time Schedule (subject to change)
|8:15||Pick up at the hotel|
|8:45||Arrive in Ngerderar Conservation Area|
|8:55 - 9:10||Introduction of Tour, Tour Guide & Safety|
|9:15-9:30||Medicinal Garden Tour (Plant name & its uses)|
|9:30-9:40||Walk the trail to Ucherderar
(Taro Patch along the trail, hear different birds sounds and other tree names and its uses.)
|9:45-10:00||Legend of Ucherderar|
|10:05-10:25||Trek to the waterfall
(along the trail you will be able to see trenches that were used during war)
|10:55-11:15||Trek back to the Old Japanese Hospital|
|11:15-11:30||Tour the area of Old Japanese Hospital|
|11:35-11:45||See the Old Japanese Vehicles|
|12:00||Depart for Hotel or next destination|
(1) Payment of Tour shall be paid cash.Tour shall be paid after the tour.
(2) Cancellation of tour must be done 1 week in prior to the date of the tour.
(3) If cancellation notice arrives 2-5 days prior to the tour you must pay 20% of the tour price. If cancellation notice arrives on the day immediately before the tour you must pay 30% of the tour price. If cancellation notice arrives on the same day of tour you must pay 50% of the tour price.
(4) Waiver form will be provided for each person to fill out day before tour and must bring to the tour.
(1) Requires hours of walking.
(2) Trail is slippery when wet.
(3) There are poisonous trees in the area. No touching of any plants, must ask before touching anything.
(4) Insect Repellent will be provided but you can also bring your own.