Ngerbuns FUNtastic Tour - Whole Day in Aimeliik
**Local Food Lunch included!**
2 to 8 tourists
8:00 to 17:00 (hotel pick up at 7:15)
For 2 to 3 participants: US$300/pax
For 4 to 6 participants: US$250/pax (US$125/pax below 18yrs)
For 7 to 8 participants: US$200/pax (US$100/pax below 18yrs)
This tour will be depending on the tide. Land tours can start early if the tide is low in the morning and boat tour will be in the afternoon. (Vice versa) Purpose of this tour is to show case the treasures of Aimeliik that only exist in Aimeliik other than the other states.
Local Food Lunch
- Grilled & Sashimi Fishs
- Tapioca, Taro, Rice
- Elbakl (made of tapioca), Fried Banana
- Bobai or Kangkum Salad
Titimel Drink and Water
** All the meals provided by National Food Handling Permit Holders
Will be shown later...
Time Schedule (subject to change)
|7:15||Pick up at Hotel|
|8:00||Arrive at Kamosang Dock|
|8:00 - 8:15||Introduction of Tour, Guides, Safety|
|8:20 - 8:35||Boat Ride to fishing destination|
|8:40 - 8:45||Safety Guidelines (Fishing) Do’s & Don’ts|
|8:50 - 10:15||Fishing Time|
|10:20 - 10:50||Snorkel at Ngerchebal Island|
|11:00||Quick stop at Omebael Bad|
|11:00 - 11:10||Boat ride to Bisecherad|
|11:15 - 12:00||Experience collecting coral clams|
|12:00 - 13:00||Lunch|
|13:00 - 13:15||Back to Kamosang Dock|
|13:20 - 13:45||Get changed at community center|
|14:00 - 14:30||Tour Terraces|
|14:40 - 15:00||Tour Malsol’s Tomb|
|15:15 - 16:15||Tour Bai Rekeai|
|16:20 - 16:50||Hands on Activity|
|17:00||Depart for Hotel or next destination|
(1) Payment of Tour shall be paid cash.Tour shall be paid after the tour.
(2) Cancellation of tour must be done 1 week in prior to the date of the tour.
(3) If cancellation notice arrives 2-5 days prior to the tour you must pay 20% of the tour price. If cancellation notice arrives on the day immediately before the tour you must pay 30% of the tour price. If cancellation notice arrives on the same day of tour you must pay 50% of the tour price.
(4) Waiver form will be provided for each person to fill out day before tour and must bring to the tour.
(1) Life Jackets will be provided.
(2) There is a black and white snake that is poisonous.
(3) There are fish that also be poisonous. Be cautious.
(4) At the lunch area. Stay away from coconuts. They might fall.
(5) Don’t use too much sunscreen lotion. It contains chemicals that can cause damage to sea life.