Traditional Village Tour - Half Day
1 to 8 tourists
9:00 to 12:00 (hotel pick up at 8:00)
For 1 participant: US$150
For 2 to 5 participants: US$125/pax (US$50/pax below 18yrs)
For 6 to 8 participants: US$100/pax (US$50/pax below 18yrs)
Ngardmau traditional village tour, you can see how the old village was structured, walk through the stone paths around the village, and you will also have the chance to see the building platforms. In addition, you will have a chance to see different kinds of plants and animals.
Will be shown later...
Time Schedule (subject to change)
|08:00||Pick up at the hotel|
|09:00||Arrive in Ngardmau State|
|09:00 - 09:15||Introduction and Briefing|
|09:20 - 09:30||Orsachel ra Dub (Medicine Pounder)|
|09:40 - 09:50||Olketokel ra Udoud (Money Table)|
|10:00 - 10:15||Chedub ra Ielech (Stone Face)|
|10:25 - 10:35||Bai Urdmau (Traditional Meeting House)|
|10:45 - 11:00||Ikeam el Diong (Water Well)|
|11:00 - 12:00||Return to the State Office|
|12:00||Depart for Hotel or Next Destination|
(1) Payment of Tour shall be paid cash.Tour shall be paid after the tour.
(2) Cancellation of tour must be done 1 week in prior to the date of the tour.
(3) If cancellation notice arrives 2-5 days prior to the tour you must pay 20% of the tour price. If cancellation notice arrives on the day immediately before the tour you must pay 30% of the tour price. If cancellation notice arrives on the same day of tour you must pay 50% of the tour price.
(4) Waiver form will be provided for each person to fill out day before tour and must bring to the tour.
(1) Be prepared to walk for an hour or so.
(2) Stone paths may be slippery when wet.
(3) Insect repellent will be provided but you can bring your own.
(4) Walking sticks will be available for use.