Taro Patch Tour - Half Day Plus
**Local Food Lunch included!**
2 to 8 tourists
9:00 to 13:00 (hotel pick up at 8:00)
For 2 to 5 participants: US$150/pax (US$75/pax below 18yrs)
For 6 to 8 participants: US$125/pax (US$65/pax below 18yrs)
Where you can meet locals and witness how they cultivate their taro patch and have them a chance to explain the process of cleaning, planting, harvesting and cooking of taro’s. In addition, you will have a chance to do hands-on activity where you can apply what you learned from the local.
Will be shown later...
Time Schedule (subject to change)
|08:00||Pick up at Hotel|
|09:00||Arrive in Ngardmau State|
|09:00 - 09:15||Introduction and Briefing|
|09:30 - 12:00||Experience Basic Methods of Planting and Harvesting Taros|
|12:00 - 13:00||Lunch|
|13:00||Depart for Hotel or Next Destination|
(1) Payment of Tour shall be paid cash.Tour shall be paid after the tour.
(2) Cancellation of tour must be done 1 week in prior to the date of the tour.
(3) If cancellation notice arrives 2-5 days prior to the tour you must pay 20% of the tour price. If cancellation notice arrives on the day immediately before the tour you must pay 30% of the tour price. If cancellation notice arrives on the same day of tour you must pay 50% of the tour price.
(4) Waiver form will be provided for each person to fill out day before tour and must bring to the tour.
(1) Hands-on activities involve sharp tools so be extra careful.
(2) Wear gloves during hands-on activities.(gloves will be provided at the site)