Bauxite Mining Tour - Whole Day
**Local Food Lunch included!**
2 to 8 tourists
9:00 to 15:30 (hotel pick up at 8:00)
For 2 to 3 participants: US$300/pax
For 4 to 6 participants: US$250/pax (US$125/pax below 18yrs)
For 7 to 8 participants: US$200/pax (US$100/pax below 18yrs)
Bauxite mining tour includes activities such as hiking, sightseeing the remains of bauxite operations. This tour allows you to relax and enjoy the beautiful landscapes scenery and at the same you will have a chance to hear a tour guide explain the process of the Japanese bauxite mining operations. You will also have a chance to see our waterfall.
Will be shown later...
Time Schedule (subject to change)
|08:00||Pick up at Hotel|
|09:00||Arrive in Ngardmau State|
|09:00 - 09:10||Introduction and Briefing|
|09:10 - 09:20||Remain of Anti Aircraft Gun|
|09:20 - 09:30||Car Ride to the next site|
|09:30 - 09:50||Remain of Locomotive|
|09:50 - 10:00||Car Ride to the next site|
|10:00 - 10:20||Mining strip and trenches|
|10:20 - 10:30||Car Ride to the next site|
|10:30 - 11:10||Remain of Cannon, Winch, Strage|
|11:10 - 11:20||Car Ride to the next site|
|11:20 - 11:45||Pier|
|11:45 - 12:00||Car Ride to the Lunch Venue|
|12:00 - 13:00||Local Food Lunch|
|13:00 - 13:25||Walk down to the Remain of Dam|
|13:25 - 13:55||Stories of the Dam|
|13:55 - 14:05||Short walk to see the Remain of Hydroelectric Power Site|
|14:05 - 14:35||Stories of the Hydroelectric power|
|14:35 - 15:10||Walk back to the Car|
|15:10 - 15:30||Rest|
|15:30||Depart for Hotel or next destination|
(1) Payment of Tour shall be paid cash.Tour shall be paid after the tour.
(2) Cancellation of tour must be done 1 week in prior to the date of the tour.
(3) If cancellation notice arrives 2-5 days prior to the tour you must pay 20% of the tour price. If cancellation notice arrives on the day immediately before the tour you must pay 30% of the tour price. If cancellation notice arrives on the same day of tour you must pay 50% of the tour price.
(4) Waiver form will be provided for each person to fill out day before tour and must bring to the tour.
(1) Wear hiking shoes
(2) Drinking water will be provided to avoid dehydration.